Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No-still didn't get groceries

I played on the HP site for their video contest. I thought I did it right but they never uploaded my videos so maybe I messed up somewhere. I also found out just now that my super sticky post it notes did not get in the finals. wahhhhhhh so sad...and I now have no hope for my 2 amazon.com ads. Oh well. I learned stuff and at least I tried and I finished and submitted them. (pat pat)

I am working up to the no carb/low carb thing...I remembered that over a year ago I joined Kimkins so I logged back in and she really has a lost of good positive stories and recipes. I think it will help me with the Metabolism Miracle diet. I found no carb protein powder they recommend but it's $58 on amazon. I also found a low 2 net carb bread place online.

getting closer but haven't started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment