Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I lost 108lbs in 5 weeks!

This is a long story and I haven't the energy right now to post it. I will tell my story on the weekend by Monday, March 8th, 2010.

I want people to hear about it because I know there are people who are miserable, trapped in their houses and in dispair.

I clocked in at a high of 420lbs in the hospital and left 13 days later at 348. I am still losing, but much slower....a total of 108lbs in 5 weeks.

I am not complaining, isn't it everyone's dream to wake up 100lbs thinner?. I actually prayed for it, not knowing how the Universal Force was going to give it to me, almost dying was not the way I would have chosen.

The good thing is, no surgery, no bypass no lapband,o-band, sleeve or what have you.

I have hope of going all the way to 145 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment