Friday, September 18, 2009

Better

I did the subliminal hypnosis really early and fell in hard drooling sleep in 5 minutes so that was great! If I had been in the place I would have been snoring.

The thing I notice first w/listening to the CDs is they put some kind of weird averson to fast food in my head/stomach. I remember this from before. I think and want to go but then what I think about ordering sounds icky and I get a pit feeling and so I just can't talk myself into going...like everything is greasy and the thought makes me nauseous. This, of course, is a GREAT thing.

I ate better today, baby steps. Strawberries on colon blow cereal w/1% milk and some grapes and raw almonds, the worst was 2 organic apple turnovers...300 cal each and a small Totino crispy pizza w/the sauce wiped off....(I like a thin thin veneer of sauce) mostly like a cracker.

I ran out of crunchies for the cat so I HAVE to make myself go to Albertsons in the morning at 7am before the fireball burns my retinas out.

Tomorrow I aim to WALK two times around the pool. Sad that this will be hard-yes it is actually hard for me to do such a tiny thing. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment